Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5 of 29 faces: The Many Faces of Sebastian

These were done at a live model meet up in Pasadena.  I just posted the faces because the rest of him was unclothed.  I learned that I love to sketch in charcoal very quickly and without thinking.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I would love to be able to do-sketch freely and loosely-these are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not easy to concentrate. He was nude.

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!