Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Art-O-Mat submissions

Remember when cigarettes used to be dispensed from a machine?  Well, now it's art.  Go to http://www.artomat.org for more information.

My Prototype has been officially approved and I have already created 25 zendoodles for my "project."  I need 50, so I just keep on doodling!  I already have ideas for 2 more series, one of sketch cards like my Mardi Gras ones, only 2 x 3 inches, smaller than ATC cards.  The other is a series of flower paintings in acrylic on the little blocks they send you.  Love this idea.  When I heard of it, I knew I just HAD to have my art popping out of a cigarette machine. There are hundreds of machines in the US and even Australia, and over 400 artists participate.  My art is going around the world!

What's a zendoodle you may ask?  To me it's a meditation and mindless drawing that takes you away from your head noise.  Here's the first one, the prototype, and I will post the whole lot of them when I finish the task.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!