Penny StewArt's Links

Friday, February 1, 2013

29 Faces in 29 Days: Feb 2013, Day 1

"Puppet Head"  ACEO

So this is my first day of 29 faces in 29 days for Feb 2013.  I have participated a couple of times before, and it really is fun.  

My new "style" seems to be very loose watercolor and liner pen.  This one is of a Ventriloquist figure (he does not like to be called a dummy) that I used when I was Penny Puppet (another life) and did kids parties for a living.  Show business!!  Anyway, he was called "Little Rodney" and I have no idea why he appeared in my drawings now.  That was many years ago.  It looks just like him!

Original hand painted art - not a print. On heavy paper. ACEO refers to the size - 2½” x 3½” - also called an ATC or artist’s trading card. Signed by artist. Complete contact info on back - comes in a protective sleeve.

For sale on Ebay at Auction for 7 days



4 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like this one!
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much energy and so beautiful! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketchy line work. I can't do it by hand, so I do it with my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend does that! I will have to go see your page right now!

    ReplyDelete