Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Work Space

This is where I create my Bright Bold faces - on a card table in the corner of my tiny living space. There are my Prang watercolors, and a few of the cards I am allowing to rest until they get liner work. The two on the left are faces for the 29 Faces challenge, and the littler ones are for my next Artomat project, 50 "Little People" cards, 2 x 3 inches, waiting for their linerwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!