Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

PPF Bellydancers 16-20: A Series

More Bellydancers:  #16-20 of a series.
See them all on my Daily Paint Works Gallery


I Dream of Jeannie?


All shapes and sizes . . . 


Dark and Mysterious . . . 


A view from Behind . . . 


Some Belly Dancers are great contortionists.  

4 comments:

  1. Your bellydancers are wonderful Dear ! The first and seccond colors are my favorite dancer. The last one has a wonderful movement. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of wonder belly dancers Penny, Happy PPF, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really wonderful.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. I have 5 more to post today. Then on to something else.

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!