Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 24: Garlic and Onions

Garlic and Onions was done for a class I taught a while ago in beginners acrylics.  It was a different style for me, sort of abstract, and we painted very quickly and in a very loose style.  I am using it for Day 24 of the 30 paintings in 30 days.  I think I am getting bored with painting food.  Maybe I should switch for the last few days of the month and go back to ACEO's for awhile.  I am back in my watercolor class starting this week and we are painting some really challenging street scenes.  Sometimes it is difficult switching back and forth from watercolor to acrylics and even oils this month which was a stretch.  So, here is Day 24:  

Garlic and Onions
9x12, Acrylic on Canvas Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!