Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Nibblefest, Pennyfest, Inspiration and Challenges

Inspiration and Challenges


These are some of the sketches I made for Paper, Paint, Pencils and Pens this week.  Please join us if you need inspiration.  Every two weeks the theme changes. This theme is Gardens and Parks.
These are all scenes from my yard.  They will be available for purchase in my Ebay or Etsy stores.  

I collect ACEO's, too!  Check out Pennyfest for real bargains  with over 170 pieces starting their auction at one penny.  I have 13 ACEO's in there.  I usually buy more than I sell in this one!  LOL.  Here is one of them.  Magenta Flowers.

At the end this Sunday, it will become an art Feeding Frenzy.  People bid on Ebay a lot at the last minute.

Inspiration: I cannot stress how much the challenges and groups and blogs I belong to have added to my enjoyment of painting and art.  I meet such great people and get so inspired.  I would never have painted any of these particular pieces of art if I had not been a part of these inspirational groups.  

Nibblefest:  Every month on the 20th, you can find bargains galore.  All auctions start at 99 cents.  Here are a couple of mine.  The theme is DOORS.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!