Penny StewArt's Links

Friday, May 30, 2014

For the Birds, PPF and 2 ladies in hats

A Study in Values
Two Ladies in Hats:  Done in my Watercolor Class yesterday. We were supposed to learn about values.  I went very loosey goosey.  Watercolor, Pen and Ink.  7x10 on hot press paper.   Daily Paintworks Auction

For the Birds: On June 1st, I will be posting my entries in the monthly facebook challenge, ACEO TW JUN, auctions on Ebay.  The theme this month is Birds, and they have to be ATC size, 2.5 x 3.5 inches.  Here are mine.  If you want to see lots more, search for ACEO TW on Ebay after June 1.  I cannot post the links until tomorrow.

Confused looking Bird at a Feeder

Folk Art Colorful Rooster

Bird of Paradise Flower, which really looks like a bird

A Bird on her Bonnet, look Closely.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful birds and hats, colourful, vibrant and fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birds and hats, love them Penny. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paintings Penny with the vibrant colours. I see you sell on Etsy. Can I ask, do you use Paypal then and how do you find it. The same with Daily Paintworks, do you use Paypal for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the ladies in hats! Hats are such a great accessory. I should get some hats. :D Holy cow that confused bird is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hats and birds, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. His works are great, I liked the ladies hat and the bird of paradise flower. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the hats but really like the birds. I would love to know what your ATC site is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ladies and birds. I really like the hats.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your energetic lines and strong colours... looking forward to my next visit... happy ppf

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete