Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Goats

Somebody asked if I painted anything else besides dogs. Lately all I have been painting is Chihuahuas.  It goes in streaks or cycles for me.  I have painted pigs, goats, donkeys, cats, dogs and birds.  Next maybe a cow? Here are my goat paintings. 

My Pet Portrait of a 9x12 Nigerian Dwarf Wether, Dr Dre, is up for auction on Ebay: 25% of the sale will be donated to New Moon Farm Goat Rescue and Sanctuary. Bid on Ebay


This pygmy goat is actually smiling, or so I am told. He or she looks like the teeth could stand a bit of cleaning, but this indoor house pet stands about 2 feet tall. I had fun painting this one! I painted it with thick acrylics over a collaged background so it has lots of texture. I might make prints of this one because it is sold.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!