Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, February 16, 2015

An Apple or two a Day. Failed Watercolors, Cropped for Sale as ACEOs

An Apple a Day

Do you have any watercolor paintings that are duds? I sure do, and sometimes I find a little portion of the art that is worthy of saving. I do a lot of ACEOs, 2.5 x 3.5 inches, more than 850 as of this writing. These two apples were part of a failed 9x12 exercise done in my weekly watercolor class. As a large painting, it was unremarkable. So, I used a mat with a cutout made for ATC cards to find the paintings I wanted to preserve. I like the still life food paintings as miniatures.
With a little line work and chopping, I have two apple paintings to sell
and

Since I have so many art cards in my inventory, I have a section in my Ebay Store where I offer over 50 Artist Trading Cards for $5 each. That way people can buy art at a reasonable price and become a collector of my art. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!