Penny StewArt's Links

Friday, July 31, 2015

Miniature ACEO paintings, Mini Masterpieces, PPF

More ACEOs this week
Visit my Gallery on Daily Paintworks for links to purchase these.

Here's a new Miniature Masterpiece
"Apples and Figs," ala Juan van der Hamen y Leon, 1629
 a small portion of his larger painting

"Splish Splash," ACEO acrylic, done with a palette knife
for a challenge on DPW

"Old Cowboy with Lasso," Watercolor and Tradio Pen on heavy Paper
for the 30/30 group theme "Cowboys"

ACEO "Asleep," a la Picasso, Acrylic on heavy paper
Another Miniature Masterpiece series card.

And one more Mini Masterpiece, Emile Bernard Self Portrait with a sketch of Gauguin on his wall. I love doing these!


15 comments:

  1. Great artwork! Love the girl floating in the pool, she looks so relaxed :)
    Liz Waeltz Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your paintings, especially the still life with the apples and figs. I believe studying the masters is a great way to sharpen your skills. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arnoldo. I love doing these Masterpieces in Miniature!

      Delete
  3. Awesome artwork! I like them all! Happy PPF Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such skill at such a small scale. I've been trying to get smaller in my artworks because it is a better business model, but it is a challenge!

    Lovely work!

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz. I have done almost 1000 of these ACEOs now. Maybe it's time to go back to larger works?

      Delete
  5. I would have never guessed that these were all done by the same person. seems you have many styles. Enjoyed seeing each piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammie Lee. LOL. I have no one "style" I guess. I am a versatile artist.

      Delete