Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Zebras, Mama and Baby, ACEOs for PPF

Zebra Challenge

My beginning of these zebras 5x7 watercolor and pen went pretty well, and then I overworked it and it was awful. I liked the mama so I cut her out and made her into an ACEO card. Then I went back and did the baby again as an ACEO. The watercolor of the two of them no longer exists. LOL. But I did learn a lot and completed the challenge on Different Strokes Art Challenge, a Facebook group. Whew!



I could paste them back together, but the colors don't match. LOL.


These are for sale individually in my Ebay Store


This week I also did these challenges:

What did you have for breakfast?

Paint the frog's reflections (Sold)

Wild Sunflowers

A painting of a Paint Horse

All ACEO size, mostly watercolor and pen.

And during the last few weeks I finished these:




These little cards are fun to paint, don't take lots of time or stress, and give me a great deal of satisfaction to complete each one. 2.5 x 3.5 inches is challenging, but with tiny brushes and a little bit of paint and pen, they come to life.







7 comments:

  1. I really like the colours and style of your lemon composition. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you have been busy, these are wonderful! I especially love the white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so many gorgeous pieces...I am loving those flowers...go you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Penny, you came to a happy solution with your sweet zebra paintings, so that's good. It's always annoying when we feel we've overworked something, but it all turned out really lovely :D)
    Your other pieces are wonderful and very creative. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all those encouraging comments! I feel blessed to be able to paint and to meet such friendly artists on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a versatile artist you are! Your artwork is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!