Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, August 31, 2012

29 Faces in September, I joined!


This is the official logo of the 29 faces in September, starting tomorrow.  It's a commitment to drawing, painting or somehow creating a new face every day for 29 days.  September has 30 days, so that gives us one day's grace.  I will post my new faces here every day. I only got to 21 in May, so maybe I can do better this time.  -  Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!