Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sold a Desert Sunset Saw Painting on Etsy


So, I have had my painted saws on Etsy for how many years and never sold one online? And yesterday I got an order for one of them to be shipped to Ridgecrest, just as I was thinking of taking them down. It sold for $150 plus shipping. Now if the other 20 would sell we would be in business! UPS packaged it, insured it, and sent it off for about what I charged for the shipping, and it should be there tomorrow. Wow! Merry Christmas to me. Sometimes it is nice to have confirmation that you are on the right path.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pennybiz - more saws and stuff on my Etsy Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!