Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Slovakia: Dec Virtual Paint Out: Trash Collection

I just submitted my second painting for the Virtual Paint Out - This time it's December and we are in Slovakia.  You get to go to Google and travel around the world, virtually, and paint a picture from the images you find.  

 Find all the rules etc on their blog and facebook pages.  It's really great to see all the different views that people have painted and drawn.  Last month I did laundry on the line, today it's garbage cans or rather recycle bins and trash cans. 

I used 200# rough watercolor paper and did it in watercolor (and pen for the lettering).




No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!