Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 21: Warts and All

ACEO:  Warts and All

She is old and not too pretty on the outside, but, after all, beauty is skin deep, and I can feel her inner strength and spirituality, can't you?

ACEO refers to the size - 2½” x 3½” - also called an ATC or artist’s trading card. Signed by artist. Complete contact info on back - comes in a protective sleeve.  The photo looks bigger, but it is truly the size of a baseball card.  Original, not a copy, painted with acrylics on heavy paper.



2 comments:

  1. Penny, You asked about the images I have on my pinterest board...I try very hard to make sure I am not posting any that I should not but I am sure that some have gotten past me. And I am always more than willing to remove any images that are not free-reign so to speak. But you do bring up a great point and one I will work even harder at trying to verify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I just wondered because I wanted to paint some of them, but I do try to use only images that are available free of charge for all to use, like those on www. paintmyphoto.ning.com. I love that site and have used many of their photographs taken by professional photographers for my paintings. I love your faces on pinterest, and if it would be okay with you, I would like to try doing some of them. Sometimes when you click on an image in Pinterest it goes to the original posting so the photographer or whoever gets the traffic. That's what I hope happens to the ones that get repinned from my pages. It is all very confusing. And I am not very informed regarding copyright, etc. But I keep learning all the time.

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!