Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 22: "I am not Snooty, just well-bred."

Day 21:  "I am not Snooty, Just Well-Bred." ACEO

She looks smug enough to be married to that other guy I posted a couple of days ago.  But I am sure she is rich and from a prominent family.  She would hate this painting.  She thinks of herself as much prettier and younger than she actually is.

For Sale:  
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/penny-stewart/aceo-i-am-not-snooty-just-well-bred-original-wc-portrait-of-a-rich-lady/124289

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!