Friday, June 7, 2013

Paint Party Friday: Winner of Geraniums PPF

What an experience!  The blog drawing was fun, 15 people entered and left comments.  But the rafflecopter program does not work!  So I had to do it the old fashioned way, drawing the name out of a hat!  Anyway, it was a learning experience for sure.  

And the winner of the Geranium painting is:
Milo Wylde Chin of Sunnyvale, California.  

And this week I am working on finishing a painting of a goat, Dr. Dre, which I am donating to New Moon Farm in Monroe, WA, for their annual fund Raiser, GoatAlympics.  I hope they get lots of $$ at their auction. 

I will post the finished painting next week.  It is almost done, but I like to let it sit overnight and do final touchups at the end.

Happy Paint Party Friday, Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Beaautiful window box of geraniums, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner. Can't wait to see the goat. What a wonderful cause. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your lucky winner, this window box is gorgeous !

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats Milo. What a lucky winner!! I look forward to seeing your goat painting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey. Thanks everyone! The window box looks perfect on my wall!

    ReplyDelete