Friday, May 9, 2014

Chihuahuas Make Me Laugh

This is a special dog, Chipper the Chihuahua.  I follow him on Facebook and in the Chihuahua Mamas group.  His Mama let me paint him and put the artwork up on Ebay with 25% of the sale going to her favorite Chi Transport Charity.  I have such an affinity for dogs with great expressions and Chip never disappoints.  His Mama has literally hundreds and hundreds of Chip photos for me to choose from.  I am still painting his fabulous face.

8x10 Acrylic on Canvas Board


4x4 on Ampersand Panel with FREE easel stand





5 comments:

  1. Love that laughing dog, very characterful! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Chip is such a character I can't help but smile!! Love Chip the Sublime...so adorable..and this is why I love little dogs so!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little fellas are darling! Love the laughing one with the twisted tongue. Really nice work Penny!

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree you dog paintings make me laugh and happy.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and well painted pups.

    ReplyDelete