Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

ATC - Artist's Trading Cards

I just learned about artist's trading cards (A.T.C.) and I love them.  I made 8 today and can't stop. They are so much fun.  I found them on the internet and can't wait to take them to my art class on Tuesday and trade with my fellow artists.  Of course, they will have to make some, too, so we can act like little kids and trade with each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!