Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Certified Paint Instructor at Michaels Stores

Anza Valley Artists Painted a Desert Scene at the July meeting
Did I mention I have also begun teaching FINE ART at Michael's in Covina, which is moving to West Covina next weekend?  Yes, I am a  Qualified Grumbacher Representative Teaching Acrylic Painting
at Michaels in WEST COVINA, California.  I have a staff meeting this coming Wed night, a DEMO on Sunday, Sept 4 from 10-2 and another one on Thurs from 4-7pm.  Again on Saturday, and then hopefully lots of people will sign up for my scheduled classes in September.  I practiced on the girls from the Anza Valley Artists group in July.  Thanks for the opportunity to use you for research, girls!
The event even made the Anza paper, The High Country Journal. See below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!