Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 days of Christmas Challenge

So here are my 3 entries to the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge on Daily Paint Works.  I do love challenges! So far I have managed to get in 5 out of the 12, but I don't know if I will try for the rest of them.  We shall see . . .
These are ATC/ACEO cards and they are for sale in auction at my gallery page on Daily Paint Works.

10 Lords a Leaping (into the water) and then they started swimming.

Santa (the magician) pops out of a hat, 4 colly birds are flying in to watch the show, and 2 turtle doves are wondering what happened to the chimney.

9 Ladies Dancing, yes there are 9.  Can you find them all?


No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!