Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, May 10, 2010

40 ATC/ACEO cards so far and counting

Well, it's official  I am obsessed.  I love to paint these little guys.  2.5 x 3.5 is a perfect size to try out my new techniques, take a stab at a new subject, or just goof around for fun.  Look at the results so far.  If you are an artist and have painted some of these ACEO or Artist Trading Cards, please contact me if you want to trade.  I am making more every day.  I have very little space in my single wide travel trailer, so I  need to keep the work in a manageable size.  This may be going a little too far, but I have purchased little vinyl sleeves for them and am starting to categorize them by subject. 

I also purchased some masonite cards to paint so they can be sold at the art shows I attend.  I thought people might like something more solid than paper, and I don't want to have to frame them.  I work in acrylics usually, but I am going to paint the masonite cards with water soluble oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!