Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Art Show in Julian, California

Rene and I went to the Art Show at  Banner Queen Trading Post and Art Gallery in Julian on Saturday.  It was a perfectly lovely day, and everything went well, except the drive up there was very very curvy and I got quite ill.  We did find a way home that was not curvy, so that made it a better day.  My baby racoon is hanging very low on the wall, and that's probably good because he is pretty insecure anyway.  The look on his face says it all, like "I'm scared" and "I'm curious" all at once.

Here's Rene with a wall full of art from Carol Ravy's art students.  I wonder who will win the People's Choice award?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!