Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back in Altadena / Pasadena area

Well, yes, it has been over a year since I posted anything, but that does not mean I have not been busy.  Since last July I have moved to Altadena about 4 minutes from my daughter's house.  I have started a new business, FACE PAINTING for fun and profit!  Lots of fun.  I have put about half of my inventory of art up on etsy.com. My store is PennyBiz.  If this works, you should be able to see my art here:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!