Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Challenge on DPW and Day 19

Day 19 (She does have a face)
and my entry for the Daily Paint Works Challenge of the week.
Here is the picture we painted from.

I covered an 8.5 x 6 piece of 140# watercolor paper with Black Gesso and used Atelier Interactive Acrylics that I had received from Cheap Joe's online store.  I spend so much money there that they sent me Free Samples of the paints to try.  It worked.  I liked the effects I could achieve, so I will probably order more of them.  They only sent me 5 colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!