Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 18 - Happy President's Day

Day 18:  A Change of Face:  "Lost" 

There are only 28 days this month, so can it really be a 29 day challenge?  

I was bored with the bright colorful faces so this one went to Gouache.  That happens when a watercolor I am working on gets out of control and looks muddy or bad in some way.  I rarely if ever throw something away, even an ATC card, so here is the gouachey lady with the Mona Lisa Smile.  Very dreamy and pensive looking, with pretty white hair.  I kinda like her.

Tomorrow I go back to the bright colors and loose look.  I already have two more in the works.  

2 comments:

  1. She looks like shes daydeaming :) I wonder whats on her mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't they always say that about the Mona Lisa? Hmmmm. Maybe I channeled her . . . or not. I always make up stories about my paintings, and other people's as well. It's fun, especially when they are pet portraits.

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!