Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 19: Blueberry Muffin

Day 19 of 30 paintings in 30 days, Jan 2014
"Muffins"
8x10 Acrylic on Canvas Board

I took the reference photo for this one myself, with my Iphone camera, and even figured out how to get the picture into my computer.  I ate the blueberry muffin, but the other was either bran or chocolate chip, and I figured two would be over the muffin top, so to speak.  I have lots more photos of the wonderful food we ate at Leslie Saeta's workshop last week.  Can't wait to paint them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!