Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 18: Canned Fruit in a Ball Jar

Day 18 of 30 paintings in 30 days.
 
"A Canning Jar with Crabapples"
Acrylic on Gessoed Board, 6x6 inches

Square Art, small fine art, 6 x 6 inches.  Acrylic on gessoed panel.  A Ball canning jar full of red fruit.  It could be tomatoes, cherries, baby beets, or what it reminds me of is crabapples from the tree over my sandbox in the backyard when I was a kid.  Mom canned those little gems every year.  Yummy! Still Life SFA by Penny StewArt

1 comment:

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!