Penny StewArt's Links

Friday, June 13, 2014

Under the Sea, Rainbow Kitties and Moo Cows

Reminder:  Go HERE to enter to win a FREE abstract ACEO on my blog.

This week I finished lots more art, besides the abstracts!  Scroll Down . . . 

I painted a 4x4 watercolor Moo Cow quick sketch thanks to Cyndi Russell for the photo courtesy of Artist Reference Photos on Facebook.
and another larger one inspired by a photo submitted by Shawn Parker, also on Artist Reference Photos. Great place for copyright free photo references.
8x10 watercolor on hot press paper DPW Auction

This one was done for a Challenge to Paint Underwater Scenes.
5x7 Colorful Watercolor on 300 lb. cold press paper. Saltwater aquarium featuring various bright corals, rocks, plants, shells and the sandy bottom. Painted from a free reference photo by Rita Morgan on Paintmyphoto.ning.com. For sale on Daily Paint Works Comes with a FREE mat. Ready to frame in a standard size 8x10.

And here are this week's ACEO Rainbow Kitties on EBAY.
I am doing 30 ATCs in 30 days for a June Challenge on Facebook. 
Rainbow Kitties 1-10

Friends, Family and Acquaintances, strangers, please go to my Pet Portraits page and LIKE it if you have not done so already. I would like to combine my two art pages into one but the one with the most likes will obliterate the other one, and I need about 100 more likes on Penny Paints Pets to make that happen.  THANKS for your help. 




No comments:

Post a Comment