Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Under the Sea, Rainbow Kitties and Moo Cows

Reminder:  Go HERE to enter to win a FREE abstract ACEO on my blog.

This week I finished lots more art, besides the abstracts!  Scroll Down . . . 

I painted a 4x4 watercolor Moo Cow quick sketch thanks to Cyndi Russell for the photo courtesy of Artist Reference Photos on Facebook.
and another larger one inspired by a photo submitted by Shawn Parker, also on Artist Reference Photos. Great place for copyright free photo references.
8x10 watercolor on hot press paper DPW Auction

This one was done for a Challenge to Paint Underwater Scenes.
5x7 Colorful Watercolor on 300 lb. cold press paper. Saltwater aquarium featuring various bright corals, rocks, plants, shells and the sandy bottom. Painted from a free reference photo by Rita Morgan on Paintmyphoto.ning.com. For sale on Daily Paint Works Comes with a FREE mat. Ready to frame in a standard size 8x10.

And here are this week's ACEO Rainbow Kitties on EBAY.
I am doing 30 ATCs in 30 days for a June Challenge on Facebook. 
Rainbow Kitties 1-10

Friends, Family and Acquaintances, strangers, please go to my Pet Portraits page and LIKE it if you have not done so already. I would like to combine my two art pages into one but the one with the most likes will obliterate the other one, and I need about 100 more likes on Penny Paints Pets to make that happen.  THANKS for your help. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!