Friday, December 12, 2014

Sunflowers, Trucks and Santa, PPF

What I painted this week . . . 

I usually sketch with watercolors and a pen when  I have to wait for stuff to happen, like the bus to arrive, or the doctor to call my name. These little sketches are usually flowers, so I guess the series could be called "Flowers in Waiting."
ACEO, 3 Sunflowers
ACEO 3 Sunflowers, Watercolor and Pen - Sold
These old rusty Trucks For Sale were painted for a challenge on DPW.
Here it is matted. I love mats.

From this reference photo . . . 

 And another challenge, Santa and Me
on a Facebook group, to paint our interpretation,
 
of this photo.



3 comments:

  1. I love your sunflowers. I am beginning to think I should carry around a sketchbook when I hanging around in doctor's waiting rooms. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sunflowers are great and I do the same thing... lots of drawing while waiting... it is the perfect solution...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trucks they are so special! Fun santa and sunflowers too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete