Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25: Leeks, Green Onions, Scallions?

Day 25 of 30 paintings in 30 days
Leeks, Green Onions, Scallions?
10x8 Acrylic on canvas board

I thought I was painting leeks, but in looking at the final result, they look a lot more like green onions or scallions.  The hairy part was the funnest to paint. This one was easy for me, lots of double loading of the brush with the acrylics and blending, but trying to not over blend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!