Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26: Big Yellow Pepper

Day 26 of 30 paintings in 30 days
8x8 inch "Big Yellow Pepper"
Acrylic on Ampersand Panel

Only 4 more days to go and I will have accomplished another goal or painting challenge.  Since I am retired, it is not a matter of finding time to paint, but rather inspiration.  Choosing a theme has helped, although I have gotten a bit bored at times and painted something else.  I painted a pig for tomorrow's posting.  It's been awhile since I painted piggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!