Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, May 23, 2014

A Cow, A Pig, A Landscape and Chip the Chihuahua (Again) PLUS Nibblefest links

It always amazes me when I look back on my week and see all the stuff I have done, and I still feel like I have a lot of time on my hands.  

I have 3 paintings in there starting at 99 cents! Great Bargains.
A Seascape, An ACEO of a Puppet Show, and a Triptych

Muddy Pig, WC & Pen & Ink (My favorite this week)
8.5 x 11, Auction on DPW


How Now Purple Cow?
approx 8.5 x 11.5, Watercolor and Pen on paper
Auction on Daily Paintworks


Acrylic 8x10 on canvas board, 
"Chipper the Chihuahua" - a gift for his Mama

"A Vineyard" painted for a challenge on DPW, 5x7 painting only.  
With FREE Mat it fits an 8x10 inch frame.
Mixed Media:  Watercolor, Pen, Ink, Gouache, Acrylic

Oh, and I painted a little watercolor ACEO on Ebay.
2.5 x 3.5 inches, A Bird of Paradise Flower 
getting ready for the June 1st ACEO TW Ebay 
challenge to paint Birds! LOL.




5 comments:

  1. wow I love your fab animals Penny. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are wonderful, Penny. The darling pig made me smile. I wish I could incorporate the unusual colors in my paintings. I guess I need to loosen up some. You are very successful at doing pinks and greens and other colors in your portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhmmmyyyy that pig is amazing as well as the cow. I love them!!!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny I always love your work...your animals are just terrific and happy too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!