Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, January 2, 2015

White Animal ACEOs and Valentines for PPF

Animals, and more animals.

Here are some ATC/ACEO cards I did this week for the ACEO-TW challenge on Facebook for January.  The topic this month is White animals. I am also starting the next 30 ACEOs in 30 Days challenge, to paint one a day with a theme of LOVE. I chose to do Valentines. I always work better with a theme. The first ones feature white animals, so I can do Twofers! I love Twofers! These are all starting at  a mere $5 each on my Ebay Auctions section of my store.

Proud Boxer with Red Collar

Purrfect!

Magic Love

Some Bunny

Fluffy White Cat

Aloha Kitty


Another challenge I am participating in this month, is to paint 30 paintings in 30 days on Leslie Saeta's blog. I could have used the valentines, I suppose (Three-fers?) but instead I chose to do thirty 5x7 watercolor mixed media paintings of various animals. Here's the first one. 



The Challenge this week on DPW: Paint sharp objects.
Here's my entry.







8 comments:

  1. A great selection, but the aloha kitty is my big fave. Hugs. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks, Valerie. That one was my humorous side.

      Delete
  2. The fluffy white cat drawing is my favorite. happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I wonder if you have a big white cat?

      Delete
  3. Very fun! I especially like your yarn and scissors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loose watercolor and pen and ink. My favorite way to paint. Thanks, Minnemie.

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of art Penny! I like the yarn-basket best, it speaks to my love of textile.
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!