Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Costumes Fashion Art ACEOs and Crochet, PPF


Fashion Sketches, ACEO size, 2.5 x 3..5 inches, WC, Pen and Ink.

I remember how painful it was to get dressed up and wear killer heels. LOL. Tis the season, but not for me any more. I wear flats all the time now.

This started out as your basic black dress and evolved into a goth-like halloween costume. Amazing how the subconscious takes over and does weird things!

Pretty in pink - My favorite color, Hot Pink! Extra long scarf. I just kept on crocheting and it was a good thing I ran out of yarn! My crochet hats and more are found in my Etsy store.

These are my not chokers, because I don't like the choking feeling but I love the splash of color at the neckline. The button above came from a trip to Europe ages ago. 

This is the Wild, Wild Vest, and I am actually going to keep it, I think, instead of selling it. Who else would wear such a bright and bold creation? I love it!

My first Cloche, and some really cool colors for this set.

And since it has been 2 weeks from my last post, I have created a bunch of crochet art fashions. They are done in FreeForm or FreeStyle, without a pattern, so they are unique, each a one-of-a-kind fashionable wearable art.






6 comments:

  1. Wowie! How amazing your artwork is. Such fluidity and movement...beautiful. Your crochet work is equally wonderful. I would wear them all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketches. Just love your crochet, too! And I'm with you. If it's not comfortable, I don't wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your sense of colour and design gfo not just across your painting,m but into your crochet as well... there is no taking the colour out of you... well except for this weeks sketches of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful works! Thanks for sharing with us. I wear flats all the time too. I don't know how some people wear high heals so much. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you crochet too! I used to make wild things like yours! Love color, and watching them evolve. I'm also always taken by your tiny art pieces! Today's are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah me too. 5 inch heals that I danced in. Not now. LOL Love your designs and the knitwear is fabulous.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!