Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

A Doodle A Day, Day 1, June 1, 2021

Doodle Art 101: ACEO size, 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
For sale in my Ebay Store, pinkgypsy.

The definition of "doodle" is  to scribble, sketch, or make designs on paper often while thinking about something else. So it is a form of zen-like meditation. 

Last year I was into amigurumi crochet, and my favorite subjects ranged from Hollywood icons and famous people to animals, reptiles, and gnomes. For awhile I made twiddle muffs for dementia patients. During the pandemic I mostly made scarves and hats for charity which I donated to operationgratitude.com. 

Now it's time to start making art art again. I plan on doing a doodle a day for as long as it takes to get me back into ART. During the past year and a half I did practically no drawing or painting, or just about anything creative, except for crocheting. 



2 comments:

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!