Friday, October 11, 2013

Dollhouse Miniatures, Inchies and Postage Stamps

Another Tiny Hobby?

These are actual postage stamps with fine art reproductions on them.  I have been framing them and will open an Etsy or Ebay store for them soon.  So far the only one I have ready to sell is Beethoven.  

Those need to be framed, but this one is ready to hang in a dollhouse.


Ebay Listing 1 inch : 12 inches

And I have a couple dozen more but I need to take pictures of them.

PLUS I received a bunch of stamps.
(If anyone needs Postage stamps for collage, let me know.  I am going to sell them as bags of colors I think, instead of real postage stamp collections)

 These are all 1 inch by one inch acrylic paintings done by me, in frames.  I have been trying to decide which colors go with which bellydancers.


Painted frames for one inch art.

More inchies to frame.





5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun. So very creative. Thanks Penny. These look great.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I admire these...I could never work this small!! Amazing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Simply wonderful miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I love the frames, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, full of heart and colours art works. Thank you for sharing

    http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete