Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Dollhouse Miniatures, Inchies and Postage Stamps

Another Tiny Hobby?

These are actual postage stamps with fine art reproductions on them.  I have been framing them and will open an Etsy or Ebay store for them soon.  So far the only one I have ready to sell is Beethoven.  

Those need to be framed, but this one is ready to hang in a dollhouse.


Ebay Listing 1 inch : 12 inches

And I have a couple dozen more but I need to take pictures of them.

PLUS I received a bunch of stamps.
(If anyone needs Postage stamps for collage, let me know.  I am going to sell them as bags of colors I think, instead of real postage stamp collections)

 These are all 1 inch by one inch acrylic paintings done by me, in frames.  I have been trying to decide which colors go with which bellydancers.


Painted frames for one inch art.

More inchies to frame.





5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun. So very creative. Thanks Penny. These look great.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I admire these...I could never work this small!! Amazing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Simply wonderful miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I love the frames, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, full of heart and colours art works. Thank you for sharing

    http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!